Be The 5th Vote To Decide Who Wins The Live The Backpacker Life Contest
The 3 finalist videos in the Live The Backpacker Life Contest are out and you’ve got a chance to be part of the decision on who will win a free 1 week trip anywhere in the world. This public vote is one part out of 5 that will ultimately decide the winner. (The other 4 coming from 3 other travel bloggers and myself.)
The Finalist Videos
You can review the 3 videos to choose from below.
- Mr. Satoshi’s Tour Of Tokyo, Japan by Dave Brett
- Snake Temple In Penang, Malaysia by Barbara Weibel
- Badrulchau Stone Monoliths by Dansk Santos
Add Your Vote Below
Which Was Your Favorite Live The Backpacker Life Video?
- Entry #1 - Mr. Satoshi’s Tour Of Tokyo, Japan by Dave Brett (51%, 69 Votes)
- Entry #2 - Snake Temple In Penang, Malaysia by Barbara Weibel (30%, 41 Votes)
- Entry #3 - Badrulchau Stone Monoliths by Dansk Santos (19%, 26 Votes)
Total Voters: 136
The poll will be open until 11:59pm on October 23rd, 2010 (US EST) and the winner of the 1 week round trip anywhere will be announced next Tuesday, October 26th. Best of luck to all of the contestants and thank you for adding your vote!
[photo by: Theresa Thompson (vote)]