Live Chats On Summer Break: The Hot And Sweaty Best Comments Of June 2012
I realize my title only applies to those of you in the northern hemisphere or hanging out along the equator but since that’s more than 90% of the human population, I decided it a good gamble. My monthly live chats are on hiatus for the summer (though I’m still hungry from talking street food with Jodi) so here’s a cool dish of the best blog comments on this site over the last 4 weeks.
- Kim brings up a great point about the master nationality rule if you happen to travel with two passports.
- Sam points out 3 good reasons Moldova may make a good base for digital nomads – though I still think Bulgaria or Romania make better options.
- No anonymous Internet in Italy is another obstacle to free wireless in western Europe mentions Foodie International. Italian food, however, is still easily accessible much to the detriment of traveler waistlines this summer.
- Adrian has convinced me (with little difficulty) to blog from space. I’m working on it but somehow I can’t seem to find the time… (thanks Vinny!)
- I haven’t had a mobile phone in years so if you’ve ever tried meeting up with me firsthand like Mina, you know how difficult it can be. Although now that I’ve got a phone, I still don’t have a number…
…all of which has reminded me there are a lot of songs about calling things. Even if they don’t have anything to do with telephones. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your summer – or winter – and have a trip or two planned for the coming weeks. I’m currently organizing myself for a very (travel) busy second half of 2012 and would love to hear where you’re going next in the comments below.