Beverly Hotel Beirut is in an excellent location between the corniche and downtown Beirut, though it’s quiet enough not to be overwhelming. There’s free wifi, and while it’s not the fastest, it was acceptable for regular email and web browsing. There’s also a breakfast included in the mornings with fruit, some cooked dishes, eggs, coffee, and tea. For the location and excellent service, I was very pleased with Beverly Hotel Beirut.
- Category: Moderate Budget
- Dorms Available? No
- Private Rooms? Yes
- Breakfast? Yes – good buffet of fruit, eggs, coffee, and tea
- Free Wireless? Yes, though in some rooms signal is weak
- Quality of Wireless: Decent
- Airport Pickup: Yes
Compare Prices And Book: Beverly Hotel Beirut on Booking.com
- For more of what I’ve written about Lebanon, including my photo galleries, check out my Lebanon travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.