Such a nice hotel, very close to the water with exceptionally helpful staff. The breakfast is tasting, the rooms comfortable, and it’s well maintained. Being tropical, chances are you’ll see some large insects but it’s common for the area. Overall, a nice place to stay with strong wifi, modern interior, and nice deck to enjoy the weather.
- Category: Moderate to Budget
- Dorms Available? No
- Private Rooms? Yes
- Breakfast? Yes – small breakfast of eggs, toast, and jam served
- Free Wireless? Yes, extends to rooms with strong signal
- Quality of Wireless: Good
- Airport Pickup: Yes
- For more of what I’ve written about Sri Lanka, including my photo galleries, check out my Sri Lanka travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.