I appreciate every comment, hope you’ll leave more, and encourage you to do so if you never have.
In case you don’t get a chance to follow the latest comments at the bottom, or read through a viewer, here are some of the best comments of the month.
- Cuckoo would like to thank all of you who voted for Sydney and helped her win the Best City to Visit Travel Tournament 2009.
- Stock your fridge like james to save money and make your meals last on the road.
- Kim Kinrade shares his hitchhiking advice from his experience in Australia.
- marina villatoro also has some good hitchhiking stories from her travels in Mexico over at Travel Expert(a).
- Engage the local culture, save money, and drink vodka while couch surfing in Russia as Priyank did last year.
- I’m glad Jack pointed out the difference between raping and rapping I made. Opps.
- Flip the perspective on common shots to add some spice to your travel photos and check out some of jen laceda’s on her blog Folie a Deux. And yes it must be a sign Jen, you should visit Istanbul!
- Max there is no way you’ll convince any Turkish mother that walking barefoot on cold tiles won’t give you a stomach ache. I know, I’ve tried. But now I tell the same thing to my wife when she’s barefoot in the house 🙂
I’m getting more and more comments each month and it’s great to read and respond to them. It makes it harder to pick out the ‘best’ comments and I’ve probably missed one or two! I really do appreciate each and every one, thank you!