As always, you have been gracing foXnoMad with your insightful, clever, and helpful comments, adding so much more than I ever could to each post. Each month I like to take some time aside to highlight some of the best comments but know that I appreciate every single one.
- Wandering Earl lets those flying in the US in on another great way to earn 20,000 miles with the JetBlue True Blue program.
- Pack less and shop local and you’ll be sure to have unique experiences when traveling – I think Sherry Ott‘s example is a classic one!
- Amy Q reminds us that while AT&T doesn’t like it, tethering your iPhone can be a great way to get around flaky Internet connections.
- Audrey adds another good plan for non-planners – be sure you’ve got your first night of accommodation in a new city in advance.
- Racking up miles fast on a round-the-world trip will be much easier to manage for Jenneil using this free Award Wallet coupon.
- Want to blend in locally and get good pictures? Well, Ayngelina has one of the simplest, clever, and most relaxing methods to try.
I hope that you’ll keep the comments and conversations coming. Myself and so many other readers learn, laugh, and benefit so much from your thoughts. They are invaluable and an integral part of foXnoMad. Thank you!
[photo by: law_keven (two foxes)]