The rooms are comfortable although a bit small for the price of the Courtyard Marriott in Sydney, Australia. The beds are comfortable and there is free wireless throughout the building and it’s notable that the working desks are very comfortable. Breakfast and lunch buffets are available and rather good quality but not included in the price of a room. Keep in mind that the limited restaurants within walking distance close early so if you’re hungry, make sure to eat out early or you’ll be left ordering room service. Finally, the gym in the building is small yet complete, with several cardiovascular machines, free weights, and weightlifting machines.
View Australia in a larger map
- Category: Moderate Budget
- Dorms Available? No
- Private Rooms? Yes
- Breakfast? Yes, but not complimentary. Quality breakfast buffet with tasty selection of hot and cold items
- Free Wireless? Yes, is available throughout most of the building
- Quality of Wireless: Good
- Airport Pickup: No
- For more of what I’ve written about Australia, including my photo galleries, check out my Australia travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.