An Overview Of Reykjavik Backpackers
Reykjavik Backpackers is a very clean and modern hostel located in the heart of Reykjavik on Laugavegur, a lively shopping district with a good selection of restaurants and bars. The rooms are well-sized, clean, and there is good wireless Internet throughout the building. One of the nicer hostels I’ve stayed at and a friendly and helpful staff to match. The individual shower rooms are large and equipped with wide shower heads that make you feel as though you’re bathing in a rainstorm. The beds come with sheets provided but additional items like towels and pillow casings come with an added fee, something to keep in mind before booking. There is also a bar on the lower level of the hostel and a large one next door, which can be loud on weekend nights.
View Iceland in a larger map
- Category: Moderate Budget
- Dorms Available? Yes
- Private Rooms? No
- Breakfast? Yes but not included with booking purchase
- Free Wireless? Yes, both in the lobby and in the room
- Quality of Wireless: Good
- Airport Pickup: No
Compare Prices And Book: Reykjavik Backpackers On HostelBookers
- For more of what I’ve written about Iceland, including my photo galleries, check out my Iceland travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.