You can find more Malaysia travel information within the posts below.
- Why Religious Tolerance The Malay Way (Surprisingly) Works – How Malaysia manages to maintain a balance between its major minority groups.
- Live The Backpacker Life Contest Entry #2 – Snake Temple In Penang, Malaysia – A video contest entry in the Live The Backpacker Life by Barbara Weibel who writes Hole In The Donut Cultural Travel.
Photography From Around Malaysia
- Hot Barbecue On A Stick: Night Food Out In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – If you like street food, here’s where to start in KL.
- How To Get To The Top Of The Petronas Twin Towers In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – But only if you’re willing to wait.
View Malaysia in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: SB Corner [map]; Street Cart Next To Oloiya [map];
- Explore: Petronas Towers [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.