You can find more Singapore travel information within the posts below.
- Save Money Every Time You Ride The Singapore Metro By Returning Your Ride Card – You can often get half of the original fare you paid back with this tip.
- Misconceptions About Singapore’s Clean Utopia – When people know they won’t be caught, they break rules, even in the face of Singapore’s strict justice.
- 5 Laws In Singapore Decent Travelers Should Know Prior To Arrival – You don’t want to get a beating, literally.
Photography From Around Singapore
- Gardens By The Bay, A Fleeting Singapore Photo Essay – A near missed opportunity.
View Singapore in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Cafe Le Caire [map]; Food Junction [map]; Newton Circus Food Centre [map];
- Explore: Gardens By The Bay [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.