A two minute walk from the center of Tozeur, clean, and comfortable with a very relaxing ambiance is a hotel I can highly recommend. There’s a small breakfast provided in the morning and the owner Tayeb is very helpful if you need information about traveling around Tunisia or visiting the nearby Star Wars sets. There’s also a fairly fast wireless connection but it doesn’t completely reach all of the rooms. To get the best Internet connection, your best to request a room on the lower level next to the courtyard.
- Category: Moderate Budget
- Dorms Available? No
- Private Rooms? Yes
- Breakfast? Yes – toast, jams, coffee and tea
- Free Wireless? Yes, though it doesn’t extend to rooms on upper floor
- Quality of Wireless: Relatively good where available
- Airport Pickup: Yes
Compare Prices And Book: Residence Tozeur Almadina on Booking.com
- For more of what I’ve written about Tunisia, including my photo galleries, check out my Tunisia travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.