WiFox is a map of airport wifi and lounge passwords from around the world that’s updated in real-time with information verified from other travelers, pilots, and reliable sources. WiFox is available for iOS on the App Store and Android devices on Google Play.
As Seen In
How WiFox Works
WiFox is based on my popular map of wireless passwords from around the world, letting users around the world add password information from airports as they travel. Passwords are then verified and added to the map, which is updated in real-time when you have an Internet connection. All of the hotspots are shown on a map, available for offline use, as well as in a searchable list view.
- Hotspot Information Includes – Airport, location in the airport or lounge, network name, password, plus any other details that might help you get online (e.g. “sit next to gate 47 for the strongest signal”).
All of the information is verified before being approved to the map – plus you can submit password changes as you discover them. WiFox also has a simple feedback system that let’s you vouch for working passwords or let me know one might need updating.
Other WiFox Features
- Copy Passwords Directly – Wifi icons on the worldwide map indicate if password information is available. You can find the lounge or terminal where wireless is available and copy the password directly from WiFox into your phone’s settings.
- Unlock Time Restrictions – Access points with time limits are also shown but WiFox shows you how to get around time-based restrictions.
- Updated In Real-Time – Travelers can rate password information, letting me know if it might need a update or send an updated password for verification directly through WiFox.
- Rating System Keeps Password Information Current – WiFox’s wifi icons are color coded to let you know how fresh and reliable a given access point’s password information is.
Upgrade To WiFox Premium!
WiFox Premium unlocks the following features!
- Automatic Notifications – Network name and password for an airport as soon as you arrive or land!
- Upgraded Rating System – Connections sorted by reliability and strength so you’re always on the best wifi option!
- View Connection Ratings – See what the best connections are in different parts of the airport to choose the best one for you!
- Add Your Own – Add your own password ratings within WiFox. Premium user priority ratings ensure the best wifi passwords are always displayed!
Available Now For iOS And Android
WiFox is available for download for iOS on the App Store and on Android on Google Play for $1.99. There are no in-app purchases or ads and airport wireless updates are free, for life. I’ll keep adding new features to WiFox, hotspots, plus other updates regularly based on your reviews. My goal is to help you travel smarter and get online in airports you might not otherwise be able to (or in airports that want to email you a password – before they let you online, ugh).