Every insightful comment you leave on a post enhances foXnoMad more than I could with even the best travel article. I appreciate every comment, hope you’ll leave more, and encourage you to do so if you never have.
In case you don’t get a chance to follow the latest comments in the sidebar, or read through a viewer, here are some of the best comments of the month.
- Luis warns Stina that donkeys can be very dangerous.
- Sound advice from Priyank that terrorism must be dealt with at the source, not the destination.
- Like most of us, Deniz didn’t realize that airline pillows and blankets are not washed.
- Despite the dropping British pound, Marta’s hoping Thailand is still a good deal.
- Andy is on his way from Panajachel, Guatemala to Antigua this week.
- Cuckoo says I look more Indian than Turkish and translates some Hindi for me.
- Although Kim was wrong, I’m glad that these two predictions of his were off.
There were plenty of new commenters this month chiming in especially on the Inspire Me Africa Photo Contest. Thank you to all of you who left a comment this month. If you’ve never left a comment or it’s been a long time, drop a comment on this post and tell everyone hello, we’d love to hear from you 🙂