Every insightful comment you leave on a post enhances foXnoMad more than I could with even the best travel article. I appreciate every comment, hope you’ll leave more, and encourage you to do so if you never have.
In case you don’t get a chance to follow the latest comments in the sidebar, or read through a viewer, here are some of the best comments of the month.
- Kim recommends having your friend’s extra car in your driveway to protect your home when you’re traveling.
- Erica is too guilty of showing up at her gate at the last minute. I, like her, have resolved to be (more) on time after missing my first flight ever last month.
- My picture of palak paneer from Bangalore looks like “molokeyya” to Yasser, I’m still dying to know, what is that?
- Tough economic times are a blessing in disguise forcing us not to forget the world around us according to Taylor. I agree, a tight budget can make for a more creative traveler.
- Andy gave me one of the best compliments I’ve ever received.
There have been some great conversations among the comments this month, thank you all who left your mark this month on a post. If you’re shy and haven’t left a comment yet, check out some of the most recent comments and join your favorite discussion. We’d all love to hear from you.
[photo by: Doug Sparks]