Every insightful comment you leave on a post enhances foXnoMad more than I could with even the best travel article. I appreciate every comment, hope you’ll leave more, and encourage you to do so if you never have.
In case you don’t get a chance to follow the latest comments in the sidebar, or read through a viewer, here are some of the best comments of the month.
- Byteful Traveller leaves some great advice on the progression of a successful travel blog which begins with loving something enough to make it a skill.
- I made many of you, and Gillian in particular, happy by getting rid of the InfoLinks in my latest site redesign.
- Cuckoo hasn’t had the most wonderful travel experience of not showering for 22 days.
- Ask someone nearby to email you the picture you might otherwise miss due to a dead camera battery. I was too shy to add this in my post, but glad Final_Transit and Mark did!
- Veronica Foster leaves a load of creative tips for any first time flight with an infant.
Thanks for all of your comments!
[photo by: sea turtle]
I really appreciate you highlighting my comment, Anil. 🙂
Stay persistent, Anil. You’re gonna make it. 🙂
Thanks for the great comment and the kind words. I’ll keep at it!