I’ve been working on a few new projects and wanted to let you know some of the things I’ve been working on and have planned for the upcoming weeks.
To start, I’ll be launching 3 new regular travel-related blogs, the first of which is call How To Travel With Pets. It’s a blog that I’ll be updating once a month and focuses all on preparing and taking trips with your dog, cat, and other animals. If you’d like to submit a guest (pet related) post please contact me.
- You can read reviews of my eBook, Overcoming the 7 Major Obstacles to Traveling the World on two great travel blogs. Hear what Mark from Travel Wonders and Erica of Travel Blissful had to say.
- I’ll announce my next 2 travel blogs in the two coming Tuesdays.
- You can read my interview with Andy Hayes about travel and technology.
- I created two lists on Diddit, 6 Cheap and Unique Places to Travel If You’re Carrying Dollars and 6 Free iPhone Apps Every Traveler Should Load.
- I added a small page of publications which has a list of some guest posts I’ve done as well as interviews and mentions on other sites.
I’ve also got a lot of traveling coming up around the US before heading to Europe. The best way to keep in touch with me, get blog updates, and the inside scoop on my next contest is to subscribe to my bi-monthly newsletter:
I’m looking forward to sharing some new blogs with you starting next week. In the meantime feel free to drop some comments letting me know what you’re up to, where you’re traveling, and what you’re working on.
[photo by: elasticcamel]