I’ve been working on a few new projects and wanted to let you know some of the things I’ve been working on and have planned for the upcoming weeks.
To start, I’ll be launching 3 new regular travel-related blogs, the first of which is call How To Travel With Pets. It’s a blog that I’ll be updating once a month and focuses all on preparing and taking trips with your dog, cat, and other animals. If you’d like to submit a guest (pet related) post please contact me.
(Travel bloggers interested in being added to the How To Travel With Pets links page, just send me an email.)
- You can read reviews of my eBook, Overcoming the 7 Major Obstacles to Traveling the World on two great travel blogs. Hear what Mark from Travel Wonders and Erica of Travel Blissful had to say.
- Also, if you purchase my eBook between now and the end of October all of the proceeds will go toward supporting micro-loans on Kiva.
- I’ll announce my next 2 travel blogs in the two coming Tuesdays.
- You can read my interview with Andy Hayes about travel and technology.
- I created two lists on Diddit, 6 Cheap and Unique Places to Travel If You’re Carrying Dollars and 6 Free iPhone Apps Every Traveler Should Load.
- I added a small page of publications which has a list of some guest posts I’ve done as well as interviews and mentions on other sites.
I’ve also got a lot of traveling coming up around the US before heading to Europe. The best way to keep in touch with me, get blog updates, and the inside scoop on my next contest is to subscribe to my bi-monthly newsletter:
I’m looking forward to sharing some new blogs with you starting next week. In the meantime feel free to drop some comments letting me know what you’re up to, where you’re traveling, and what you’re working on.
[photo by: elasticcamel]
Look like you have been very busy. I’m looking forward to your new blogs.
Love the interview you did with Andy!!
Thank you Amy, much appreciated!
I am back from Malaysia and oh, you are doing a lot. I keep checking you on Twitter also.
I’ll be updating myself with your posts in 2-3 days. I have already read review of your book on Martina’s. 🙂
Hi Nisha, hope you’re trip was a wonderful one. Can’t wait to see the pictures 🙂
Wow! You have certainly been busy, where do you find the time? I spend my time running around in circles each day trying to run one blog and you are running multiple and writing books and conducting interviews.
You have definitely inspired me to work on my time management.
Hi Deb, I’ve been in front of the computer almost non-stop lately. I’ve got a long list of things to check off before my traveling really picks up in a few weeks. One trick I’ve found useful is to have a mini to-do list to go with the bigger one. It’s nice to check off a few things every day, even if they’re little accomplishments 🙂
What gave you the idea of a blog about travelling with pets. Do you always travel with a furry friend or did some keyword reasearch play a part in this?
It was a good blend of the two. I started traveling with a dog about a year ago and I’ve learned quite a bit about it and got in touch with the pet traveling community (it’s out there and growing). It’s certainly an area of travel I can see growing quite a bit in the coming years.