You can find more Bahrain travel information within the posts below.
- 5 Bahrain-Specific Ways To Save Money In That Country – Start your saving right after arriving at the airport.
- A Background And Traveler’s Introduction To Bahrain – Some things you may not have known about this diverse nation in the Persian Gulf.
- How You Can See More For Less With Your Own Car In Bahrain – Learn some of the advantages of renting a car to explore this country.
- Traveling Before And Behind The Protests In Bahrain – See what it was like in this Gulf country, a day before serious political demonstrations erupted.
Photography From Around Bahrain
- Pearl Square In Manama, Bahrain – A photo of this famous monument in a busy roundabout.
- A Panorama Of The Bahrain International Circuit – An attempt to capture as much of the track as possible.
- The Tree Of Life, Bahrain – A large mesquite tree growing inexplicably in the middle of the dry desert.
View Worldwide in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
All Of Bahrain, Including Manama
- Eat & Drink: Mirai Restaurant [map];
- Explore: Arad Fort [map]; Bahrain International Circuit [map]; Pearl Monument [has been since destroyed: map]; Riffa Fort [map]; Tree Of Life [map]; Zallaq Beach [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.