Elegantly situated in Soma Bay, the Kempinski is luxurious but relaxing, without being imposing as some upper-class hotels can be. Given the recent troubles of the Egyptian tourism industry, you’ll find prices especially reasonable for an exceptional level of quality. The food is incredible, including the buffet breakfast, which is thoughtfully selected for a fresh taste every morning. A lot of thought has gone into the overall atmosphere of the Kempinski in Soma Bay and if there’s a single notion that’s evident, it’s an emphasis on relaxation. The standard rooms are spacious to their bathrooms, showers, and baths. All of the other resorts are accessible via complimentary shuttle which runs every 30 minutes or so, which also stops by the Kempinski’s section of coastline that visible from the slightly more expensive rooms. You’ll find complimentary wireless in the lobby (plus most restaurants) with free Ethernet connections in every room.
- Category: Luxury
- Dorms Available? No
- Private Rooms? Yes
- Breakfast? Yes – A very large selection of fruit, cooked dishes, with vegetarian options available
- Free Wireless? Yes, in the lobby and restaurants; wired in rooms
- Quality of Wireless: Average but reliable
- Airport Pickup: Yes; with reservation prior to arrival
Compare Prices And Book: Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay
- For more of what I’ve written about Bulgaria, including my photo galleries, check out my Egypt travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.