You can find more Georgia travel information within the posts below.
- 7 Good Reasons You Should Visit (The Country) Georgia Soon Or Even Better, Now – It won’t be a secret for long.
- 8 Georgian Foods You Won’t Find In Atlanta – Some of the most common and delicious foods from Georgia.
- Why Aren’t More People Visiting (The Country) Georgia? – A question many recent travelers to this country will be asking.
Photography From Around Georgia
- Spices For Sale At The Didube Market In Tbilisi, Georgia – The scene of all for sale right outside the main city bus stop.
- Praying With Passion: A Metekhi Moment In Tbilisi, Georgia – A moment and a wish as I sit and observe.
- The House Where Stalin Was Born, Eerily Preserved In Gori, Georgia – Enshrined in marble and controversy.
- The Bridge Of Peace Over The Kura River In Tbilisi, Georgia – A picture of this bridge erected in 2010.
View Worldwide in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
- Old Town Hostel Review (view on map) [Book on Hostelbookers]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Explore: Stalin’s House (Museum) [map];
- Eat & Drink: The Coffee Shop [map];
- Explore: Samtavro Church [map]; Svetitskhoveli Cathedral [map];
- Eat & Drink: Althaus [map]; Arabic Bar [map]; Chakrulo [map]; Casablanca [map]; Downtown [map]; Moulin Electrique [map]; Orilula [map]; Shemoikhede Genacvale [map];
- Explore: Bridge Of Peace [map]; Didube Market [map]; Great Synagogue [map]; Jvarismama Church [map]; Metekhi Church [map]; Sameba Cathedral [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.