City Hostel Berlin Overview
The City Hostel Berlin is a large building with many floors in a good section of Berlin, albeit one that will require you to walk more than a few blocks to get to the heart of town. It’s not a party hostel per say and houses a variety of traveler but it is a loud hostel on most nights. The rooms are very clean and the condition of the bathrooms and showers vary depending on how late in the day you use them. There is Internet access in the lobby only, however it does work in the large bar on the ground floor. There is also several computers with Internet access as well in the lobby if you need them. In my opinion the best part about this hostel is the buffet breakfast (with a Turkish flair) which is included in the price.
View Germany in a larger map
- Category: Moderate Budget
- Dorms Available? Yes
- Private Rooms? No
- Breakfast? Yes – a large buffet with bread, cheeses, olives, tea, coffee, eggs, and more
- Free Wireless? Yes, only in the lobby and bar
- Quality of Wireless: Good
- Airport Pickup: No
Compare Prices And Book: City Hostel Berlin On HostelBookers
- For more of what I’ve written about Germany, including my photo galleries, check out my Germany travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.