You can find more Germany travel information within the posts below.
- Holy Everest Is One Of Berlin’s Best Restaurants And Immigrant Story – A smile is part of the experience here.
- Where To Find The Best Street Food In Berlin (Vegan Options) – Let me take you on a food tour of Berlin, meat included.
- Momo Man At Berlin’s Street Food Fair Will Make You And Your Stomach Very Happy – If you’re in Berlin on a Thrusday night between 6pm-10pm, this is the place to eat.
- Your Guide To Driving On The German Autobahn – Everything you need to know about driving on Germany’s famous highways.
- The Changing Face Of Berlin’s Immigrant District, Kreuzberg – A look at the cultures living in the heart of Berlin.
- The Secret Underworld Of Turkish Germany – Exploring the often uneasy existence of Germany’s Turkish community.
- Following In The Footsteps Of The Beatles On The Reeperbahn, Hamburg – Pictures and information about the bars where the Beatles first made their mark.
Videos From Germany
Photography From Around Germany
- The Pride Of Lubeck, Germany’s Crooked City Gate: The Holstentor – The interesting history behind this sinking monument.
- The Reichstag Building In Berlin, Germany – Germany’s Parliament building at sunset.
- The Christmas Market In Lubeck, Germany – A lady ordering sweets at one of Germany’s famous Christmas markets.
- Kiel City Hall, Germany – The iconic Kiel landmark.
View Germany in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
- City Hostel Berlin Review (view on map) [Book on Hostelbookers]
- Wyndham Berlin Excelsior Review [Book on Booking.com]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Bateau Ivre; D’Espresso; Die Apotheken; Kimchi Princess; Oslo Kaffebar; Viasko;
- Explore: Brandenburg Gate [map]; Kreuzberg [map]; Reichstag [map];
- Eat & Drink: Fabrik [map]; Indra Musikclub [map]; Kaiserkeller [map]; Thomas Read [map];
- Explore: Beatlesmania Museum [map]; Star Club Plaque [map];
- Explore: Kiel City Hall [map];
- Eat & Drink: Asia Sai Gon [map]; Babylon Shisha Lounge [map]; Block House [map]; Merhaba Restaurant [map]; Sultan Palast [map]; Thana Asia [map]; Tipasa [map];
- Explore: Christmas Market [map]; Holsten Gate [map];
- Berlin – Dusseldorf – Hamburg – Lubeck – Kiel
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.