You can find more Greece travel information within the posts below.
- Tracking Crete’s Mysterious Minoans – Learn more about this Greek mystery from the island of Crete.
Photography From Around Greece
- Fishing At The Feet Of A God In The Harbor Of Rhodes, Greece – See where the Colossus of Rhodes (may) have once stood.
View Greece in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore [What this means]
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Restaurant Victoria [map]; Sintrivani Bar & Restaurant [map];
- Explore: Archaeological Museum of Rhodes [map]; Harbor Of Rhodes [map]; Kahal Shalom Synagogue [map]; Medieval City Of Rhodes [map];
- Eat & Drink: Bougatsa Giannis; Kati Al Ola; Zogia Cafe;
- Explore: Ataturk Evi Muzesi;
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.
I thought you really traveled around the world. Sounds wow. But it’s surprising that when I check Greece, you only visit and write about one place. And it’s Rhodes Island. Not even Santorini or Athens?
I was living in Fethiye, Turkey at the time and took the ferry over. What’s the problem?
Greece has wonderful landscapes and wonderful famous towns…
But I really loved the food!
No better feta anywhere else than on those Greek salads in Greece!
Ever since… I am addicted to Greek salads, which I prepare very often.
Hi, I’ve overstayed my Schengen visa for the period of 2 months, can i get schengen visa again if apply it again, any suggestions will be appreciable thanks
I can’t say for sure but I suppose there’s nothing preventing you from applying again depending on the type of visa. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
The island of Lesbos (Lesvos) is really beautiful but their tourist income has dropped dramatically due to the Syrian refugees landing on the north coast. You can either go and help as a volunteer or if that doesn’t float your boat, there are lots of places on the island where you won’t see a refugee.
The food is great, the scenery is fabulous, the beaches are wonderful.