You can find more Japan travel information within the posts below.
- Save Money Before You Go To Japan: Buy A JR Rail Pass In Your Home Country – It only works if you purchase in advance.
- 7 Foods That Aren’t Sushi In Japan – A taste of all the dishes you might not know about prior to your next visit to the country.
- A Local’s Guide To 2 Days In Kyoto, Japan – A guest post by Todd’s Wanderings about the city he lived in for 5 years.
- Live The Backpacker Life Contest Entry #1 – Mr. Satoshi’s Tour Of Tokyo, Japan – An entry in the Live The Backpacker Life Contest showing the sights and sounds of Tokyo.
Photography From Around Japan
- What Several Hundred Of Them Look Like: Restaurant Calorie In Tokyo, Japan – A place to eat on a budget.
- Burning Incense Outside The Kinkaku-ji Temple In Kyoto, Japan – One of the places not to miss in this scenic city.
- Tokyo’s Downtown Ginza District At Night – Bright lights, quiet streets.
- The Skytree Reaching Into The Clouds Over Tokyo, Japan – Makes the world’s tallest tower look just a little bit shorter.
- Yes, The Sushi Really Is Better In Japan – Su(shi)perior.
View Japan in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Mokuchi [map]; Rangetsu [map]; Restaurant Calorie [map]; Tonkatsu Wako [map]; Tsukiji Sushi Sen [map]; Uogashi Nihon-Ichi [map];
- Explore: Tokyo Skytree [map]; Tsukiji Fish Market [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.