You can find more Moldova travel information within the posts below.
- Eating My Way Through The Foods Of Moldova – Varied, tasty, and what your taste buds can expect when traveling in Moldova.
- Is Moldova Safe? – Traveling in this country I found the answer surprising compared to what I had read prior.
- 8 Peculiar Facts For Your (Rather Odd) Introduction To Moldova – Who drinks the most alcohol in the world and other tidbits you might not have known.
Photography From Around Moldova
- The Abandoned Synagogue Inside Europe’s Largest Jewish Cemetery In Chisinau, Moldova – Sadly, one of the city’s fewest visited sites.
View Moldova in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: La Placinte [map]; La Taifas [map]; Passione [map]; Pizza Celentano [map]; Roy’s Cafe [map];
- Explore: Jewish Cemetery [map];