You can find more Morocco travel information within the posts below.
- Traveler’s Delight In The Heart Of The Marrakesh Medina, Riad Ghallia – Authentic place to stay on a budget in Marrakesh.
- The Top 4 Scams Of Marrakesh And How To Avoid Them – Recognizing and avoid the common scams of Marrakesh.
- 8 Places In The World You Should Visit, But Might Be Scared To – Morocco is on the list, learn why you shouldn’t be scared to visit.
Photography From Around Morocco
- The Essaouira Citadel – A view from the small coastal town on Morocco’s Atlantic shore.
- The Sands Of Merzouga, Morocco – A picture from the rolling desert hills in Merzouga.
- The Medina Walls Of Marrakesh – A look at the bright orange walls that surround Marrakesh’s Old City.
View Worldwide in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Le Chalet De La Plage [map];
- Explore: Essaouira Citadel [map];
- Eat & Drink: Chez Chegrouni [map]; Djemaa El-Fna [map];
- Explore: Dar Si Said Museum [map];
- Explore: The Sands Of Merzouga [map]
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.
God, I loved Marrakech!
On my very first night I managed to get lost in the Medina, which was quite an adventure. But I eventually found the exit to the great souk…
Nice place, Marrakech… it has a special magic.
I would still love to see other parts of Morocco. Like… Fez, Casablanca, Chefchaouen…