I didn’t expect this hostel to be as comfortable as it seemed initially upon walking into the large 12 person room. Yet despite the large dorms, the hostel rooms were quiet and the beds soft, plus Harmony Hostel has a nice terrace were complimentary breakfast is served in the mornings. Shisha, water, and beer are also served at inexpensive (compared to drinking outside) prices and there are barbeques plus other small parties organized several times a week. Free wireless is available throughout the hostel and reaches the terrace as well. The staff are very helpful and friendly adding to the other reasons to stay here.
View Turkey in a larger map
- Category: Budget
- Dorms Available? Yes
- Private Rooms? Yes
- Breakfast? Yes – Turkish breakfast including various cheeses, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, tea and coffee
- Free Wireless? Yes, both in the lobby, room, and terrace
- Quality of Wireless: Good
- Airport Pickup: Yes (~$8 USD)
Compare Prices And Book: Harmony Hostel On HostelBookers
- For more of what I’ve written about Turkey, including my photo galleries, check out my Turkey travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.