An Overview Of Rock Valley Pension
You really couldn’t ask for a better located hostel with more to offer for the excellent prices than the Rock Valley Pension does. The rooms are cozy and spacious and the breakfast is a nice serving of cheeses, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and eggs. Add to that plenty of tea or coffee to go with free Internet, a pool during the summer months and it’s a hostel you’ll be very happy with. The Internet doesn’t extend to many of the rooms although there is plenty of space in the lobby and lounge during most of the day – although evenings it can become crowded. The rooms themselves are clean, as are the bathrooms which are serviced daily.
What really sets the Rock Valley Pension apart however is the staff and owners, who are incredibly helpful and have your budget in mind. They know the area and vendors well, which helps guests make educated decisions on how to best spend their time, money, and appetites. A very nice hostel I would highly recommend to anyone staying in Goreme.
View Turkey in a larger map
- Category: Moderate Budget
- Dorms Available? Yes
- Private Rooms? Yes
- Breakfast? Yes – Eggs, cheese, bread, olives, tea, coffee, and common sides (e.g. butter, jam, etc.)
- Free Wireless? Yes, though it doesn’t extend to most rooms
- Quality of Wireless: Good where available
- Airport Pickup: No
Compare Prices And Book: Rock Valley Pension On HostelBookers
- For more of what I’ve written about Turkey, including my photo galleries, check out my Turkey travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.