A rather cozy hotel that’s priced about 25% more than the hostels in the area if you’re staying in one of the triple rooms. The Sarnic Hotel is quiet and a family oriented option for those wanting to stay in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet area. A stay included breakfast and Internet, the former which is only available in the lobby. The Sanic Hotel is a quick walk to shops, food, and many of Istanbul’s most famous touristic sites and a nice option if you’re looking to splurge on a calm place to stay in the Sultanahmet area.
View Turkey in a larger map
- Category: Upper Budget
- Dorms Available? Yes
- Private Rooms? Yes
- Breakfast? Yes – wide variety Turkish breakfast
- Free Wireless? Yes, only in lobby
- Quality of Wireless: Decent
- Airport Pickup: Yes, though not complimentary
Compare Prices And Book: Sarnic Hotel On HostelBookers
- For more of what I’ve written about Turkey, including my photo galleries, check out my Turkey travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.