Although the dorm rooms are a bit cramped, the beds are comfortable and the shared bathrooms well maintained and exceptionally clean. Much of the lounging, if you decide to do so, can be done in the rather large cafe seating area on the lower floor. That’s also where a large, standard Turkish breakfast is served in the mornings, complimentary for guests. There is also free wireless throughout the hostel and to-order food served during the afternoon and evening hours. The location in Sirkeci is near a number of bars, restaurants, and shops which are open a bit later than you would find in Sultanahmet.
View Turkey in a larger map
- Category: Moderate
- Dorms Available? Yes
- Private Rooms? Yes
- Breakfast? Yes – Turkish breakfast including various cheeses, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, tea and coffee
- Free Wireless? Yes, both in the lobby and in the room
- Quality of Wireless: Good
- Airport Pickup: Yes, shuttle service is about $8.
Compare Prices And Book: Second Home Hostel On HostelBookers
- For more of what I’ve written about Turkey, including my photo galleries, check out my Turkey travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.