I used some of my long standing Hilton Rewards Points on a very long layover in Miami and for the service I received and the quality of the room I was very pleased. The room I stayed in (single king bed) was large, had a nice view, and a great desk and working space. The gym was under renovation but the temporary one by the pool was adequate for a good cardio and weightlifting session. The morning breakfast (which costs additional) wasn’t great considering the room rates. That said, if you’re looking to stay on a long layover (it is near one of my favorite restaurants in the United States) you’ll have a comfortable time and a short ride to Miami International Airport. Also, wireless is not included unless you’re booking on rewards points or a Hilton gold rewards member.
View United States in a larger map
- Category: Mid-To-Expensive
- Dorms Available? No
- Private Rooms? No
- Breakfast? Not included – Limited buffet; omelets
- Free Wireless? No
- Quality of Wireless: Good
- Airport Pickup: Yes (free)
Compare Prices And Book: Miami Hilton Airport On HotelsCombined
- For more of what I’ve written about United States, including my photo galleries, check out my United States travel information page.
Any Questions? Feel free to contact me.