In case you don’t get a chance to follow the latest comments in the sidebar, or read through a viewer, here are some of the best comments of the month.
It’s been a busy month with lots of new commenters, here are just some of my favorites from June.
- Lyn agrees that the Philippines is a country you should visit by might be scared to and gives us even more reasons to go.
- Kim Kinrade made me laugh with his reasons for sitting at the back of the plane.
- Kind words of encouragement about foXnoMad from Final_Transit, Erica, Marina K. Villatoro, Kim Kinrade, and Cuckoo. Thank you all!
- Some great hitchhiking book recommendations from Nomadic Pete.
- I had forgotten one good way to beat shady taxi drivers – good thing Dan reminded me. Also, Jen’s right, the picture on that post is classic and my favorite part about it.
- Mark and I both use a variation of the 5 row rule. I’m glad I’m not the only one, I don’t feel as weird!
- Accept bargaining as part of the shopping process for a smoother experience. I agree with Mary R.
- My most popular blog post ever was the best places to travel on a weak dollar. Carla and Susan have been reading ever since and I really appreciate you sticking with me!
There are a lot of links in this month’s edition and so many more I couldn’t get to. Thank you everyone for all of you comments, keep them coming and I’ll try to get links back to all of you. What were some of your favorite comments?
[photo by: redcherryhill]