I’d like to thank all of you for commenting and bringing each of my posts to life. These are just some of the best comments of the past month.
- Although I was able to convince Monica to freeze her ass off, I don’t think Heather quite believes The Blue Lagoon is as warm as I say it is.
- Greg Stock recommends Cambodia and the temples around Siem Reap as places to visit on a weak dollar and David reminds us to be flexible.
- Barbara left a ton of useful information about planning an RTW that you should read if you are going to travel around the world.
- I really liked Shannon‘s vision board concept on setting travel resolutions.
- You can start to learn how to take a motorcycle trip around the world and connect with like minds by reading Johnny Vagabond‘s recommendations.
- Although I personally loved it, I agree with Akila and can see how the Guinness Storehouse wouldn’t make this list.
- Luke says you’ll fill up your backpack no matter what size it is.
- Go for the smaller hostels says Mark H.
Ask Expert Zulfiqar Rashid Exactly How Organized Child Beggary Works And What Travelers Can Do To Prevent It
I appreciate your comments, thoughts, and insights on each post, thank you!
[photos by: Roberto Berlim]
I always get almost as much out of some of the comments as the actual post (ALMOST is the operative word :)) Your posts are always informative and helpful- and the comments really highlight the things I’ve learned.
haha @ “almost” 🙂 Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate the encouragement!