Every month it gets harder and harder to pick out even just some of the best comments of the month. As always, these are just a select few and you can find many wonderful comments in a variety of posts from the past month.
- Ayngelina recommends Thailand or New Zealand (for the more timid) as great places to begin your backpacking adventures.
- It’s amazing what resolution you can get with a point-and-shoot digital camera these days. Kim Kinrade was able to spot several “Dublin clues” in my picture of D’olier Chambers.
- In case you’re planning a stopover in Iceland, Nomadic Chick has some local music to put you in the mood.
- I thought Amsterdam had a high bike-to-person ratio but according to Birgul, Ula, Turkey beats it out hands down.
- Dublin has endeared itself to more than a few of us giving Susan and others a home-away-from-home homesick feeling.
I really do mean it when I say I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave a comment. You have my many thanks and I hope you will all keep leaving your thoughts and comments from time to time.
[photo by: riNux]