I hope you’ve all been paying attention to the comments (and hopefully leaving some of your own!) There is a lot of good information below each article in the comments section submitted by readers like you. I appreciate all of you who’ve left a comment over the past month, here are some of the best from April.
- Some information changes suddenly and some so gradually over time we don’t take notice. It can be hard to keep up, especially when you plan well in advance as Nico mentions.
- Bobbi Lee got a free copy of The Underground Guide To International Volunteering for being the first person to comment on my review about the eBook.
- If you’re using a Mac, Trisha Miller has a nice little shortcut to activate a password-protected screensaver and Richard recommends creating a guest account if you like to share your laptop at hostels and other places.
- Joel has a lot of good information on bank and credit card accounts that don’t charge many of the fees travelers come across.
- Volcanic ash isn’t all bad, it seems that airfare to Iceland has dropped recently according to Katie Hammel. Besides that, Hjortur Smarason reminds us that watching live volcanoes is another good reason to visit the Iceland.
- There are many good free online sources to learn new languages and Carrie adds some advice on using a computer to help learn that next language.
- Kim puts airline prices in perspective but for Emily and most of you, paying to pee crosses the line.
Thanks to all of you who left a comment this month – I’ve got some prizes and few little treats for commenters coming up in the next few weeks. I’ll announce them in a post soon so if you haven’t before, practice here with your first comment!
[photo by: fofurasfelinas]