The comments over the past month started strong when I asked how you swap house keys when traveling and kept on going right through deciding the winner of the Live The Backpacker Life Contest. Here are just a few of the best comments from October.
- Heather and Dee‘s suggestion on using a wall-mounted lock box to leave keys for couchsurfers really got my mind going on all clever ways to exchange small items when traveling.
- Wandering Trader asks how long it took me to research this post – the answer is a few months but the idea had been brewing for nearly 2 years.
- Sofia (and myself) are shocked people lucky enough to survive the initial impact of plane crashes often die trying to save this while forgetting these.
- Catia‘s not scared of plane crashes, which doesn’t surprise me since her gravatar looks like a photo of her jumping out of a plane – what do you think? (By the way, if you want a nifty photo to pop up next to your comments on this site (and most every other one too), you can get a free gravatar here.)
- Let’s just say you were in a temple with poisonous snakes all around like Laura was, would you have to be told not to touch them?
- Flip sees a two headed cow in Limoges, France and so does Ayngelina – now that they mention it I do too. What about you?
Thanks again for another wonderful month of your thoughts, opinions, observations, and comments. Next month I hope to have a little gift for all of you, until then, have a fantastic November.
[photo by: cwgoodroe (cows whispering)]