Sneaking into the Pyramids of Giza, hanging out in North Korea, and trying to figure out where the heck bagpipes came from and more – in these best comments of the past month left by readers like you. Or you. Scroll down to find out.
- I might have pushed Leif Harum to recommit a crime but he may help all of us hopefuls with that aliens-building-the pyramids thing. See? It’s for a good cause.
- Imperator leaves us with some great information on what you need to know if traveling to North Korea.
- I’m severely behind on my Ultimate Train Challenge planning but Stephen has already helped out my leg in China immensely.
- Barbara Weibel tells us the Nepalese nod backward as well, though I suppose it’s all relative, especially if you’re Bulgarian.
- Turkey’s For Life and I are taking votes on who invented the bagpipes – “aliens” is also an acceptable answer.
- Santiago Calatrava, one of the designers of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences, has also designed many other buildings you may be familiar with, Linda points out.
- Sherry Ott and Lash both ask why you should type out the entire URL when browsing the web at Internet cafes.
I often have trouble calling out the “best” comments – there are so many good ones to choose from each month and every single one is appreciated. Underneath just about every post is a good discussion brewing. Don’t be shy yourself and join one of the conversations, we won’t bite. Besides, it’s kitten-recommended. You can’t beat that kind of endorsement.
i think “aliens” can be an acceptable answer for almost all of life’s questions.
If I had a “like” button on my comments, I’d definitely like this one – LOL!