I hope the summer month of travel for many people around the world, otherwise known as August, has been good to you and your wander-lusting feet. As for my habit of going to places against the seasons I had a hot old time in Las Vegas meeting Sulu and enhancing my farmer’s tan at the Hoover Dam. In this month’s edition of the best comments we find out the answer to all of life’s questions, how to sterilize bottles of water the easy way, and a few app to turn you into the mobile phone version on Ansel Adams to name a few.
- That hot August (or February for you southern-hemisphere folk) sun has many uses and aside from boiling eggs on sidewalks to impress your friends; Audrey teaches us how to use it to sterilize bottles of water.
- So glad to hear Susan will be close enough to Pupatella in September to give Enzo’s Neapolitan pizza a try, say hi for me!
- Matthew Karston is looking to insure his electronics and is curious what you might be using, care to add to my own advice?
- Threads like this one on mobile phone camera apps are what makes you all (and your comments) so awesome. Betsey points out this app if you have trouble taking photos of yourself, Cat clues us in on this powerful Korean tool, and Federico has this tip for making panoramas with Photoshop.
- Before I forget, here’s the meaning of life – or well, the appropriate response to any question when all else fails – many of us can agree on, including Mack Reynolds.
To all of you who left a comment this month, you have my many thanks as well as those from many others you’ve helped with your useful ways. Thank you again and happy travels in September 🙂