You can find more Azerbaijan travel information within the posts below.
- What To See And Do In Under 3 Days In Baku, Azerbaijan – A guide to in and around this capital city.
- Travel Serendipity: An Honest U-Turn In Azerbaijan – A story about lost money along desolate roads and yet things still working out.
- A Visual Walk Through The Mud Volcanoes Of Gobustan, Azerbaijan – A photo essay of the Gobustan State Reserve.
Photography From Around Azerbaijan
- Dusk In The Old City, Baku, Azerbaijan – Old, with new on the horizon, as the sun sets.
- From Horizon To Horizon: The Sight Of How Much Oil There Is In Azerbaijan – So much gas for such a little country.
View Worldwide in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Chocolate 4 [map]; Gala Divari [map]; Georgian House [map]; Palma Cafe [map]; Palma Kafe Lounge [map]; Tendir [map];
- Explore: Atashgah Fire Temple [map]; Martyrs’ Lane [map];
- Explore: Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.