You can find more Bosnia and Herzegovina travel information within the posts below.
- These Sniper Bullet Holes Show How Far Sarajevo Has Come From The Bosnian War – The change in 20 years is remarkable.
- This Bridge In Sarajevo Is Where World War I Started And Nearly Didn’t – A very bizarre turn after turn of events.
- Is Sarajevo Safe? – The Bosnian War long over, your main concerns are the usual for travelers.
- The Passion And People Who Brought Me To The Best City To Visit In 2012: Sarajevo – What makes this city so great for travelers.
Photography From Around Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bobsled Border: Photos Of Sarajevo’s Abandoned 1984 Winter Olympic Track – A former front in the siege of the city.
- Sarajevo Pup – A picture of my not-so-stealthy, but cute, hiking companion.
View Bosnia and Herzegovina in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Ascinica Staklo [map]; City Pub [map]; Delikatesna Radnja [map]; Michele Cafe and Restaurant [map]; Nargilahana Ceyf [map]; Sedef [map];
- Explore: Bascarsija Square [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.