You can find more Romania travel information within the posts below.
- Is This The Most Boring Place In The World? – I was told I might die of boredom in Campina, so I went to find out.
- Targu Jiu, The Best City To Visit In 2015, Is Making Its Own Tourism Trail In Romania – You’ll be hearing a lot more about this city in the coming years.
- Here’s What Craiova, The Best Romanian City You Probably Haven’t Heard Of Looks Like – Little known, but lots to see.
- I Met The Reasons Craiova, Romania Is The Best City To Visit In 2014 – For the skeptics.
- You’ll Find One Of The World’s Best Coffee Shops In Sibiu, Romania – A place to eat and drink no visitor to the city should miss.
- The Beating Heart Of Optimism In Sibiu, Romania – A strange path to success.
- What To See, Eat, And Do In Sibiu, Romania – My travel guide for The Best City To Visit in 2013.
- Why Is The Internet In Romania So Damn Fast? – The reasons behind the country with the world’s second fastest Internet connection.
Photography From Around Romania
- The Legacy Of The World’s Largest: Palace Of The Parliament Building In Bucharest, Romania – The history behind the world’s heaviest building.
- In Bucharest, Romania, New Year’s Eve Runs A Bit Late – Fireworks from the beginning of 2012.
View Romania in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
- Golden House Hotel Review [Book on Hostelbookers]
- Hostel Sport Review [Book on Hostelbookers]
- Hotel Meliss Review [Book on Booking.com]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Cafe Bistro Vilacrosse [map]; Cafe Klein [map]; Dolce Bacio Cafe [map]; Gio Cafe [map]; Grand Cafe Van Gogh [map]; La Mama [map]; Simbio Cafe [map]; Sinbad Restaurant [map]; Valea Regilor [map];
- Eat & Drink: Bohemians Bourgeois; Club Q; El Greco; End Zone 90′; Facebar; Groove; Pensiunea Septembrie; Restaurant Viena;
- Explore: Primaria Craiova;
- Eat & Drink: Amber Cafe [map]; Baroc Cafe [map]; Bistro Salut [map]; Cafe Einstein [map]; Casa Frieda [map]; Crama Ileana [map]; Mustache Cafe [map]; Pardon Cafe & Bistro [map]; Tango Grill [map]; Welt Kultur Cafe And Bar [map];
- Explore: ASTRA Museum Of Traditional Folk Civilization [map]; Brukenthal Museum [map]; Council Tower [map]; Holy Trinity Cathedral [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.