There are few ways to do this. Here is my preferred method:
- 1. Go to either KeepVid.com or YouTubeX.com and copy/paste the url of the video you’d like to grab.
- 2. This will download the flash (.flv) file to your computer.
- 3. Now you need something to watch this video with. Download the FLV-Player (for Windows).
- 4. If you’re running Mac, you’ll want to convert the .flv file to something you can watch (or MPEG4 for your video iPod). PodTube will do the trick. The link wasn’t working when I tried it, hopefully it will be up soon.
- Windows users can convert the .flv files using the (free – this whole process is FREE) Riva FLV Encoder.
Now, there you go! YouTubes for your computer and iPod!