My post on Chandni Chowk made its way into the Family Travel Logue’s Carnival of Cities yesterday. The carnival highlights posts from a variety of travel blogs writing about a specific aspect of given city. Although all of the entries were enjoyable, here are some of my favorite ones.
- The Traveling Mamas give us another reason to love Kansas City.
- This Is How You Do It shares some of his pictures from Bikini Beach in Punta Del Este, Uruguay.
- Like sushi but worried about eating endangered species? Intelligent Travel brings you sustainable sushi in San Fransisco.
- Travel Savvy Mom says although Stockholm is overpriced, it’s an ideal spot for a family vacation.
- Bas Bas Bas is making friends in his search for a vegetarian sandwich in Istanbul.
- Wildlife photos from the Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary at Admirable India.
A few other posts of mine have been featured in different blog carnivals, including my flier ettiquitte tips, and advice on keeping your online accounts safe at Internet cafes. You can read all of the Carnival of Cities posts, which I’ll be hosting here on October 22.