At the end of every month I like to take some time to highlight a few of the comments that appear on various posts. The comments are insightful, entertaining, and add much more information and experience to each post. Here are just some of those great comments.
- Drive 2,250 kilometers the quick and painless way using some of Mark H‘s Australian advice. Brian Smith recommends B vitamins, hot water, and a getting your blood flowing to keep the trip safe and seamless.
- While I don’t recommend using the Internet kiosks at airports, if you really must, use Richard‘s technique to keep your online accounts safe.
- Luke says the trip is in the traveler and we don’t fall into neat traveler types or categories.
- In addition to some of these free alternatives to Hotspot Shield (so you can watch Hulu and get to other sites from outside the US), Benjamin Barnett recommends Graboid, an option for a small fee.
- I may have convinced Shannon OD to go to Comic Con, while not on the level of a full blown Star Trek convention, it’s still dorky fun.
- Finally, take some time to check out and enter Jen Laceda‘s camera giveaway. It’s very easy to enter and the Soviet-style Lubitel 166+ Universal Lomo medium-format film camera is an awesome prize.
Top Commented Posts
- The Advantages of Traveling Without an iPhone (30)
- 5 Turkish Cities (Other Than Istanbul) To Add To Your Itinerary (28)
- Questions and Comments Frequent Travelers Hear Frequently (25)
Thank you all very much for the comments, keep them coming!
[photo by: Vito]