As you often do, many of you have graced foXnoMad with your informative, entertaining, and simply awesome comments this past month.
To show a bit of thanks and to encourage those of you who might be a bit shy, I’ll be giving a $15 Amazon gift card to one commenter this month. To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment on any post published during the month of June, 2010. You’ll get one chance to win per every post you leave a (unique) comment on; I’ll pick the winner at random and announce them at the beginning of July.
I hope to do some more of this in the coming months – any ideas for prizes? Why not let me know with a comment (and give yourself 1 entry for the gift card) after reading some of the best from May.
- In addition to his excellent guest post on Kyoto, Japan, Todd was also kind enough to extend his help if you’re ever planning a trip there.
- Think your zippers, er, backpack zippers are safe? EQUIPnTRIP shows you how to easily open locked luggage, which should give you more reason to get creative with security as Earl does.
- Traveling long term or moving to another country isn’t just a luxury for the rich and Amerly Burkle shares some of the obstacles she’s overcome to do it.
- So many of you have great summer travel plans this year, especially road trips across the US. [email protected] will be driving around mid and northwest states in the coming months.
- Mark H doesn’t want you to regret your backpack purchase and tells us how to make a better decision when choosing one.
- Sometimes the most memorable moments when traveling occur when we slow down or simply lay low and relax. I’m sure many of you can relate to some of Bethany‘s experiences.
- I’m a big fan of travel by motorcycle and if you are too, James Schipper lets you know where you can find stories, practical advice, and meet other road warriors.
Many thanks to everyone who left a comment this month – I hope you’ll keep them coming! Remember each post you leave a comment on is a single entry for a $15 Amazon gift card. Also, I know many of you travel frequently and a Amazon card might not be too useful so if that’s the case I’ll send you the $15. You can buy yourself a beer, Coke, or perhaps a night at a hostel.
[photo by: larryvincent]
I love it when you do these. It’s a great way to acknowledge your readers.
Thanks 🙂 I remember the early years when a comment was far and few between and I never forget it. A small way of showing my gratitude.
Such a great prize 🙂 Have loved every post you do- as always!!
Thanks Anjuli and always appreciate your support – good luck!