There were 133 eligible comments on posts written in June from nearly 60 different people. Thank you to everyone who left a comment this past month, and a special thanks to Kim, who was randomly selected to win a $15 Amazon Gift Card. Last month I promised the card to one commenter as a small way of showing my appreciation.
I hope to do more of these little comment contests throughout the year so if you have any small prize ideas, I’d love to hear them. Now on to some of the best comments from the past month.
- There was some great advice on further using multi-city flights to get good deals like hopping to nearby cities as Akila suggests, searching for fares using Momondo as Mark H recommends, and purchasing flight legs separately as James mentioned.
- Federico shares his experiences from Quito and says not to miss out on this city despite its reputation; just arrive with a good plan as Anjuli says.
- There are lots of good netbook and laptop recommendations in the comments section of my post about choosing the right laptop, like the Acer 311 Ayngelina is using.
- Stephanie adds more 3 more travel-inspiring figures that are on her personal list as does Sherry Ott.
- Looking for even more inspiration to travel – Earl echoes some wonderful advice and encouragement from none other than Helen Keller.
I appreciate all of the comments from the past month. It was interesting to see the wide variety of people who left comments in the past month, even though it was getting tough to keep track! I hope you’ll keep them coming, the conversations between all of us have been great.
[photos by: gin_able (elephants talking)]
I didn’t even know there was a contest going on! Keep up the good work
Thanks Federico, it was a mini one 🙂 I plan on having a few more comment contests throughout the year so more chances down the line to win some stuff.