The Best City To Visit Travel Tournament is back this year after a pandemic hiatus! All you have to do is comment below with your favorite city, which will then be matched up into a tournament of 64. The person who nominated the winning city after a month of voting wins $1000.
How To Enter
- Leave a comment down below with your favorite city.
- You have until 12pm US Eastern February 14th to enter.
- One city per person.
- There are 32 spots open.
Cities are first come first serve and several cities have already been chosen by my newsletter subscribers (who got the first picks). The Best City To Visit Travel Tournament is a round robin style competition, with voting every week during the month of March.
- Cities Already Taken: Tuscon, Singapore, Hilo, Sapporo, London, Paris, Sydney, New York City, Mexico City, Montevideo, Medellin, Antigua, Madrid, Calgary, New Delhi, Paramaribo, Cape Town, Cairo, Beijing, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Tbilisi, Helsinki, Sofia, Dublin, Valletta, Naples, Kansas City, Toronto, Bishkek, Oslo, Edinburgh
Once you enter a city, there’s nothing you have to do… but remember, voting for yourself isn’t a bad idea. These are the (Tues)days in the coming weeks to make note of:
- Feb 23, 2023: Round of 64
- March 2, 2023: Round of 32
- March 9, 2023: Sweet 16
- March 16, 2023: Elite 8
- March 23, 2023: Final Four
- March 30, 2023: Championship
We’ll also be having a series of discussions on the foXnoMad Podcast, with predictions and trends as well as weekly live streams on YouTube all leading up to the winner, which will be announced on April 7th, 2023. The person who nominated that city will get $1000, delivered electronically by June 30th, 2023.
In previous years, the winners have all generally used these tactics to their success which I recommend you read to advance far in the contest. Also, since there are quite a few dates to keep up with – the best way not to miss anything is to get my posts sent directly to your inbox, join my newsletter, and subscribe on YouTube.
Remember, your email address you use when you leave the comment is where prize money will be sent, and cannot be transferred, combined, or otherwise altered. Best of luck to everyone and please let me know if you have any questions!