You can find more Argentina travel information within the posts below.
- My Camera Was Stolen In Argentina 7 Years Ago, Now I Finally Have The Pictures – A lot has changed but much was still the same.
- A Ride And Review Of La Bicicleta Naranja In Buenos Aires – Get an idea of what your money gets you on these bike tours throughout the city.
- How To Save Money On Your Longer Stay In Argentina – A guest post by Wandering Trader on some specific ways to cut costs if you’re planning a long trip in this South American country.
View Argentina in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
- Art Factory Hostel (view on map) [Book on Hostelbookers]
- Hostel Arrabal (view on map) [Book on Hostelbookers]
- Hotel Panamericano Review [Book on Booking.com]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Cafe Suarez; Cumana; Harry’s Restaurant; La Casona del Nonno; La Madeleine;
- Explore: La Bicicleta Naranja [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.