Congratulations to Daryl, whose Bellagio post was closely voted by foXnoMad readers as the Sexiest Summer Story, earning him $250 towards his next trip. I hope that he’ll update us about his trip when he returns. Below are the final poll results.
I would like to thank Luis, Gorryon, Frederika, Erickson, and Daryl for their entertaining entries. Overall I think the contest was a success but there are some things I plan on doing differently for the next contest.
- A more specific topic
- Simplify the rules and voting procedure
- Shortening the submission time
I’ll be posting about the next contest, which will be a photo contest on October 1, 2008 – but first I would like to hear you opinions, suggestions, and criticisms about the Sexiest Summer Story Contest. Please let me know in the comments section of this post:
- Would you prefer shorter (50-100 word) essays, photo, and/or video contests?
- What prizes would entice you to enter?
- How should I determine the winner? (i.e. voting, number of comments, etc.)
foXnoMad has 2 annual ‘big prize’ contests with several smaller ones throughout the year. To keep abreast on the upcoming winter photo contest you can subscribe to my RSS feed or daily email updates.