Every insightful comment you leave on a post enhances foXnoMad more than I could with even the best travel article. I appreciate every comment, hope you’ll leave more, and encourage you to do so if you never have.
In case you don’t get a chance to follow the latest comments in the sidebar, or read through a viewer, here are some of the best comments of the month.
- Shawn says Turkey can still be kind to your weak dollar, but that Egypt and Syria are roughly half the price.
- Taylor agrees that, while most of India’s newer foreign-branded hotels are near the airports and outskirts, you can find high-end, older hotels in town.
- Economic recessions are a good time to travel notes Taylor.
- Raise unconventional funds for your next trip by having focus groups contact you – james has earned $75-200 per study doing this.
- Priyank adds that you can set aside even more money for your next trip by drying your laundry on a clothes line.
- Skip the Black Sea in Romania and head to Lepsa, Valea Prahovei, and Slanic Moldova. For cheap Black Sea coast drive south to Bulgaria Journeyetc recommends.
- Jacqueline has great advice for Rachel’s first flight with an infant – for example, breastfeed during landing and takeoff, bring proof of age, and get an FAA-approved car seat.
This month I had a nice upswing in comments and really drove great conversations about saving for travel in a hard economy, new and old places to visit on a weak dollar, and one going on right now about flying with infants. I’m looking forward to more in November, thank you everyone who left a comment this month!
Never left a comment before? Start of easy and just give a quick hello on this post!