You can find more Sweden travel information within the posts below.
- Visit With Klingons Who Are In Stockholm To Promote Tourism To Their Home World – An alien invasion of the best kind.
- Stories In Stone: The Tanum Rock Carvings In Western Sweden – A sprawling, free UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Serenity In Summer: A Photo Essay Of Smogen On Sweden’s West Coast – Travel is full of surprises, here’s what one looked like for me.
Photography From Around Sweden
- Gustav II Adolf Statue In Gothenburg, Sweden – A picture of the Swedish king who founded Gothenburg.
- Treaty Of Knared Stone Memorial In Sweden – A small memorial of where the Treaty Of Knared was signed.
- Photos From Boras, Sweden – A lovely Swedish city not too far from Gothenburg.
- The Smallest Cafe In Sweden – This tiny stop in Linderas is easy to miss if you don’t look carefully for it.
- Boxholm Sweden’s Most Famous Export – Find out a big more about this popular Boxholm product that can be found around Sweden.
- Polkagris Peppermint Candy Store In Granna, Sweden – This is just a small sample of the endless candy in this famous Swedish shop.
View Sweden in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore [What this means]
- Eat & Drink: Boxholm Cheese Factory [map];
- Explore: Gustav Adolf’s Torg [map];
- Eat & Drink: Polkagris Peppermint Candy Store [map];
- Eat & Drink: Cafe & Konditori [map];
- Explore: Treaty Of Knared Stone [map];
- Eat & Drink: Calmars Veranda [map]; Gostas Fiskbutik [map];
- Explore: Stockholm Palace [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.